Saturday, October 4, 2008

Daddy Time




This past week was simply splendid! Ben was home from work Monday afternoon through Friday, and we had a blast. Maggie Grace and Ben haven't gotten to spend this much time together since she was born, and she is a totally different being now. It was really neat for me to sit back and watch them interact. Their M.O. for the week was going for a morning walk and following that up by an afternoon nap together. They got tons of play time in and even let me sleep in one morning. Thursday and Friday I had a couple of appointments, I didn't get a single panic stricken phone call.


Here is Maggie Grace all dressed up waiting to go to church for dinner on Wednesday.

Today's Saturday which means Ben has to go back to work today. So it's me and Miss Maggie Grace. We don't have any big plans for the weekend other than to make Halloween cookies. This is a picture of Maggie Grace keeping me company while I do the dishes and start some laundry. Now that Ben's gone, the fun is over and back to work for me.


Her personality is really starting to shine through. She giggles when we play peek-a-boo and will look at me when I say her name, and boy does she love to talk. Grandpa Powell is coming to visit next week, I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees her, she's grown so much in a month.

No comments: