Thursday, September 4, 2008

All Kinds of New Things


Maggie Grace has been busy adding new moves to her repertoire. I caught her the other day sucking her thumb.
Ben gave me a book of age appropriate games to play with Maggie Grace for the next year. One of the games has me rolling her over in a blanket. We play this game about two or three times a day. Well, I guess it is working. The other day we were playing, she was laying on her belly and the next thing I knew she had rolled over on her own. This morning, I laid her on her tummy for tummy time like we do every morning, I ran into the office to turn the computer on, back into the nursery and she was on her back smiling up at me.
The two of us have a lot of fun together. We go for a walk bright and early while it's still cool. She is wonderful, we walk a little over four miles which takes us an hour. She usually sleeps for the first 50 minutes. We have about 4 different games we play during the day. I'll try to snap some pictures. We've been mixing things up lately. I'm feeling a lot more confident. Last week the two of us went to the movies to see House Bunny and last night we went to dinner at church with some friends. She really loves being out and about people watching.

No comments: