Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our trip to Wynne





Last week Ben, Maggie Grace, Ginger and I took a road trip to Wynne. It was any easy car ride, at least for me. We left Atlanta at 9 p.m., Ben drove us safely to Wynne while I got to sleep, how nice it was. Ben left us in Wynne while he was at work. We had a busy and fun visit. We spent Wed, Thurs, and Fri visting and doing errands.



Finally Saturday arrived, the real reason we were in town, Sol's first Birthday Party. I was so excited, I had been eagerly anticipating this big day. What were we going to get Sol for a present, when were we going to Wynne, what was Maggie Grace going to wear. I think I about drove Ben crazy. It was such a great party! Sol was the quintessential Birthday boy. He had an absolute ball playing with his friends, and he did not dissappoint when it came cake time.


After the party, Joy invited Maggie Grace and I to go to the Cooper Young festival with her and Julia in Memphis. Oh my gosh, I'm so glad I went! We met up with Tara and Emmy and had the best time.


Monday Maggie Grace and I trekked over to Memphis and picked Ben up. She was an absolute angel, which is not always the case in the car. Tuesday we caught up with Stan, Beth, Linton, and Katie for some pizza. It was our first time meeting Katie, she is an absolute doll.

No comments: