Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ingenuity


Just a quick little post so you can see what Maggie Grace did this morning. After we completed our wake-up routine, I went into the office to check a few things on the computer. Maggie Grace's room is right across the hall so I can keep pretty good tabs on her when in the office. I heard her bedroom door open and so I went to check and see what was going on, well she was already crawling through the hall to join me in the office. We keep a few toys and such in the office so she can play happily while we work. One thing that she loves to do is run her nails back and forth on the screen on the shredder. If I were a child I can imagine that this would be a lot of fun, it makes a great noise and feels really neat. Well, she had been standing next to the machine for a few minutes playing, and evidently had grown weary of standing. She pulled a file folder over and was sitting on it and playing. I couldn't believe it, man I have my work cut out for me in keeping one step ahead of her.




Have a great day!

No comments: